Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Egads, that's it!




I've been beating myself up for the past week over being so tired on what basically amounts to about an hour's less sleep than I normally get. In the past few days, however, I discovered the presence of a virus lurking in our little community. My conclusions are unsubstantiated by acknowledged medical scrutiny, however I believe my little sleepy sufferings have been caused by this very virus.

One of the little babies here had it and it made him irritable, messed with his glands and gave him mouth ulcers. I had a sore jaw over the past two days and today my glands are a little swollen. In light of my previous anxiety however, this is all good news as it indicates I have not become what medical experts solemnly categorise "a big girl's blouse".

I did sneak in an extra nap this morning and happily woke unaided about 25 minutes in, feeling quite good about myself. All else is well and I'm counting down the days until I start the experiment properly - less than two weeks to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment